The WhistlePig team now seeks a full-time Distillery Manager. Distillation knowledge and experience is necessary. Strong scheduling, supervisory, and mechanical skills are all beneficial to the role. Familiarity with Microsoft Office and all manner of Google apps is helpful.
WhistlePig’s Distillery Manager must:
• schedule incoming and outgoing deliveries
• oversee regular operations of the three-person team that runs the distillery in shifts
• train new distillery personnel when necessary
• work with outside agents to maintain, install, or repair equipment
• prepare regular reports on distillery production
• maintain establish and expected levels of quality of production output
WhistlePig Whiskey offers a comprehensive health insurance plan, paid time off, and a 401k with employer match contributions.
Interested individuals, please email your résumé and three professional references to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Distillery Manager Position’. No phone calls, please.
Location: Shoreham, Vermont Plant