**Lord Hobo Brewing Company is hiring an Operations Analyst based in Woburn, MA.
Please see below for our job description and if interested, send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]**
About Lord Hobo Brewing Company
Celebrating our 5th Anniversary, Lord Hobo Brewing Company, based out of Woburn, Massachusetts is a leading craft brewery in the New England market. Lord Hobo is sold in 12 states on the East Coast and is a brewery that is focused on growth and market support. Our flagship beer, Boomsauce, has seen incredible growth over the last 4 years and is the foundation for our success as a brand. Our portfolio of core products, including Boomsauce, Glorious, Angelica, Life, and 617 are consumer favorites and designed to win the favor of on and off-premises retail accounts. Lord Hobo was established on the inspiration of bringing the New England IPA style to a wider audience. Our team of Hobos are passionate, driven to ‘win’, and hard working.
If your skills, experience, and career aspirations match the opportunity described below, we look forward to meeting you!
About the Operations Analyst role:
The ideal candidate for the Operations Analyst role has strong analytical capabilities and is familiar with production scheduling and MRP-related systems and processes. The Operations Analyst will report to the Operations Manager and contribute to virtually all aspects of supply chain management, demand management, production scheduling, and production administration and analytics.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Utilize OrchestratedBeer (“OBeer”), LHBCo’s ERP/MRP software, and other programs/systems to generate production schedules, raw material and packaging purchase orders (POs), assess inventory levels and other related activities
- Interface with vendors and contribute to the optimization of procurement and planning processes
- Update and maintain accurate data within LHBCo’s systems
- Contribute to SIOP (Sales, Inventory, & Operations Planning) processes and liaise with the commercial team to assess demand and frequently changing production requirements
- Assist with the development, execution, and tracking of continuous improvement initiatives
- Work collaboratively across Operations (Production, Maintenance, Warehouse, QA) and work with management on special projects
- Have the ability to make quick, on the fly decisions as it pertains to cellar and packaging demands
- Coordinate weekly with the Business Analyst to make sure SIOP is current and make changes as necessary
The ideal candidate for this role is someone that can thrive in a fast-paced environment while interfacing with multiple functions across the organization. Attention to detail, analytical prowess, and strong Excel skills are critical to this role.
Minimum qualifications for this role include:
- 4 year college degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems (OBeer preferred)
- Experience working in a brewery is preferred
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing operations and processes
- Exceptional MS Excel skills (especially Excel) and strong aptitude with Google Suite (especially Google Sheets)
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, growing company
- Ability to prioritize work and maintain productivity with minimal oversight
- Ability to work in a brewery environment which may be loud, slick, humid, and hot/cold
We offer competitive compensation packages based on experience and skill level. Our benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurances as well as a 401k, paid time off, and other exciting perks.
How to apply:
If you are ready to join the Lord Hobo team, email your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]
Lord Hobo Brewing Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.